I’m one of the busiest people in the world, well that’s what I tell myself anyways. Between a full course load at school, two jobs, and all of my school work, I feel like I barely have time to breathe let alone think of going to the gym. But why not bring the gym to your house?
This dvd I bought from Walmart (roughly $10, couldn’t go wrong with it) has definitely been getting my motivation up. I was a huge biggest loser fan, and now it’s my turn to continue to get in shape with Jillian Michaels. I’ve only done one of the three thirty minute sessions, but so far I’m definitely giving this workout a thumbs up. Level one isn’t bad at all, I can’t wait to see what level two holds. I’ll definitely update you!
Tomorrow my work schedule is 7:30-4, an eight hour day loaded with absolute boredom. When working long shifts that include lunch breaks, be mindful of what you eat. Packing a lunch is always the best option, so now I have all night to brainstorm what to pack. Some of my favorites:
- greek yogurt (oikos or light and fit dannon are my favorite) and a piece of fruit
- banana-berry smoothie (if you have a refrigerator access)
- canned soup and crackers (jobs with microwave access)
- peanut butter and banana sandwich
- carrots/celery and hummus
- oatmeal (I always put my oatmeal in a thermos and then reheat it at work)
- string cheese and fruit